I had to be reminded of that fact at least 3 times today. Twice by the same woman, who must now think that I am completely crazy.
We are nearing the end of our adventure here in Dallas, these last 4 days or so a special kind of "important, good opportunity" hell. Prof. Goljan, who is something of a celebrity in med school pathology circles is here to teach us. He lectures to us 8 hours a day. He is all about integration - which is awesome, and exhausting all at the same time. It is somewhat heartening because he helps to show you how to put all the disparate bits of information together, but also awful, because you realize how much you have forgotten.
Anyway, I am exhausted. I have been asked many times today if i have been crying - i have not been - but i woke up with blood shot eyes and they have not gone away. Must find eye drops. I think it is just fatigue, but I do admit that the effect is dramatic.
Our last lecture ends at noon on Friday, and I will leave for the airport 2 hours after that. not that i am counting down the hours or anything...
2 comments:
Today is Friday and by now you are home or almost. Can you take the weekend off and then resume studying on Monday? Janis thought you might consider hypnotism to get over the test phobia. It might help relax you about the whole test thing. Give it a thought or two.
I have ordered some TRIFECTA BELGIAN STYLE TRIPEL @ the 50/50 Brewery (http://www.fiftyfiftybrewing.com/?pg=beers)
That should help you relax....lol
Post a Comment