quick update: we have now reviewed anatomy, neuro, behavioural science, and biostats. Tomorrow starts cellular physiology, followed by one day of pulmonary, one day of cardio and one day of GI before the next day off. It is going to be a long 5 days. Especially because I think i have contracted whatever illness has been going around. Either that or I have a migraine. either way, I know I am not feeling well (from an objective standpoint), because i am drinking way, way, way too much dr. pepper. always a sign of stress or depression or headache in my life... I slept a lot last night, and am heading to bed now, so will hopefully sleep a lot tonight. Otherwise... well, I don't really know how it is going. I am tired, I am not behind per se, but I feel like I don't know enough, and I have NO IDEA if I am doing what I need to be doing to get to where I need to be.
I did go to the mall tonight with some girls from the program though, and felt vaguely human. Even got a piece of a cookie cake. I was hoping to see some "real" texans at the mall - girls with big hair, men with cowboy boots and hats... nope. saw some disgruntled looking hipsters and some skanky women... but i could have them at the holyoke mall in western mass. I hear that the state fair is coming to town - maybe there i will see cowboys and texan ladies with big hair. i hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment