Wednesday, March 10, 2010

introducing avi


This past Christmas, my mom gave me a kitten! After much debate, and many trial names, I settled on Avogadro, or Avi for short.



He acts more like a puppy than any cat I have ever known. He carries his toys (or anything I don't hide beyond his reach) from room to room, and tries to get me to play catch with him (though he lacks follow through). He also follows me wherever I go - if I leave a room, he comes with me. If I close a door to keep him out, he cries and sits at the door until I let him in. He also races to meet me at the front door when I come home - whether I have been away for 5 minutes or 5 hours.


He chews everything - shoes, cords, hands, toes, blankets, hair, bean bag pillows...

He loves to hide under carpets. He will stay there for hours - or until i leave the room.

3 comments:

Amy said...

so cute! and awesome name

rod said...

Avi has grown, but still has kitten ears to grow into.

Jeanne said...

I love the pictures. Avi is still adorable.